Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

17.03.2012_____星期六




一回到 Kuantan 的晚上
朋友们就约我去喝茶



我们先去 ' 珍宝 ' 吃点心





过后就 2nd round 去 T&L 吃 Loklok ~
吃了很多串 , 谢谢嘉莹请我吃哦 <3
















18.03.2012_____星期日



I went TC with my buddies ~
Long time didn't come TC liao
Miss !!!

:D


OMG , Please IGNORED my stupid ugly face ! ><














19.03.2012_____Monday




When I woke up already is afternoon
Mummy didn't da bao any food as my breakfast for me
:[


Luckily , Tian Tian fetched me go Mega for took my breakfast at Pizza Hut
Yummy ~
We two stomach full dao can't finish our delicious food
And we just spent RM 20 only !
So cheap right ? Because we order the ' Sensasi Delight ' ~
Damn cheap and very full !


Chen Wai and Lee Yee also came Mega to join us ~
Then we 2nd round went to TC again !





Because our PLKN friend - Jian Di from Segamat came Kuantan to find them
So , we go there and meet him
:D


He came with our old's friend - Chin Bing Bing !
OMG ! He gonna married soon ~

He just same aged with us !
But more few month , He is gonna married soon
Is too fast to him lah I think ><

But his girlfriend already pregnant
So , They gonna married as fast as possible !
:x


Well , I just can wish they two can stay sweet sweet together lah !
^^













20.03.2012_____Tuesday




Woke up in the early morning and took breakfast with my mummy and cousin
Then after reached home , I fall asleep again until Carrie Ying call me
She ask me go Taman Gelora for jogging with Li Xian
><


When we're going Taman Gelora ~


Wowww , Here is full of people ><
The look for today !
:D


Yellow set , My favorite fruit - BANANA <3
So cute ! XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment