Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

02.12.2011_____Friday




Today facial again !
:)


And I bought their product to clean my face !
WTH , DAMN EXPENSIVE !!!!

1 product almost Rm 100 +


And the Jiejie ask my mummy buy the 6 product for clean all my pimples
Too expensive lah !

So mummy just bought two product to me .
2 product , Rm 331 !!

Walao !!
:(


Hope really useful for my face arh !




Night , I drive Kancil fetched Bro and Aunty back her house
Then we went popo house for dinner
Because today is my Grandgrandmother 死祭



And today also is Liksien popo 死祭 also
:(


After dinner , I drive Kancil went TC find my freinds
Then I fetched Moumou go ECM
And went Saffron yamcha with them ~



Then Yk sit my car , I thought wanna fetch him back home
Dim ji , He said no need !
And ask me back home only !


Then KC follow behind my car ~
When I reached home , YK only sit KC car
And KC fetched them back home !


Because they not 放心 to let me drive alone
So they follow me , and YK sit my car
Hahhaha , Hao xiang 看不起 me jiang !
:)



But , Good also ! Touching :')

No comments:

Post a Comment